Basic Guidelines for Vendor
FKKSA Procurement Basic Guidelines for Vendors
1. Vendors must be registered with the Bursary Department of Universiti Malaysia Pahang (To register, click on the following link http://apps.ump.edu.my/vendor/vendor and follow the instructions).
2. Vendors must be registered in the Occupational Safety, Health and Environment Management System of FKKSA under Procurement and Contracting –CSS FKKSA Registration. To register,please download the following documents:
- Operating Procedure – Procurement & Contracting (For vendor reference/ copy only).
- Contractor, Subcontractor & Supplier Declaration Notes
This document should be returned to FKKSA Procurement Unit either by hand, mail or fax (09-549 3383).
3. All quotations sent to FKKSA must comply with the following procedures:
- Please write Quotation No. and quotation deadline clearly on the top left hand corner of the quotation envelope.
- Please state CSS FKKSA Registration Number of your company in the quotation (Please click on CSS FKKSA Registration No. to check your company registration number).
- Please attach Company Registration Certificate with business field code (For quotation amount between RM20, 000.00 and RM50, 000.00 only).
- A quotation must be sent either by mail or by hand* and in a sealed envelope to:
Administration Office (Procurement Unit)
Faculty of Chemical & Natural Resources Engineering,
Universiti Malaysia Pahang, Lebuhraya Tun Razak,
26300 Kuantan, Pahang Darul Makmur.
*Quotations sent via fax or e-mail will not be considered.