OLIGOWELL - Inulin Complex (Inulin + FOS)
OLIGOWELL - INULIN COMPLEX (INULIN+FOS) FROM TWO STEP PROCESSES OF AGRICULTURAL DESOLATION AS SUBSTRATE
Inulin Complex features good thermal stability, viscosity, water activity, moisture retention, solubility, non-pigmentation, shaping, alkali resistance, anti-aging, and other physio-chemical properties Inulin complex has an insipid neutral taste without any aftertaste.
PRODUCT TECHNOLOGY BACKGROUND
- World Inulin producer, China and German focusing solely on extraction process of Chicory roots while this study offers inclusively of enzymatic reaction of fruits desolation as substrate.
- The two step processes significantly producing Inulin complex (Inulin + FOS) with control ratio by controlling the parameters.
- Inulin and Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS) are fructan type polysaccharides and by consumption of non-digestible polysaccharides (prebiotics) regularly has positive effects on human health.
- Inulin is widely used in the processed foods as a fat or sugar replacer or transmit desirable characteristics which gives only 25- 35% energy compared to digestible carbohydrates.
- It is a significant ingredient used in food industry by virtue of its diversified nutritional and functional properties.
Inulin Complex features good thermal stability, viscosity, water activity, moisture retention, solubility, nonpigmentation, shaping, alkali resistance, anti-aging, and other physio- chemical properties.
Inulin Complex can meet the processing requirements of various foods production it can easily combines with other ingredients without flavor modification (milk, yogurt, ice cream,any beverages, pastries and related foods).
Inulin Complex can substitute other stabilizers in different other food items.
BENEFITS OF INULIN COMPLEX (INULIN+FOS)
Alternative sweetener for Diabetics
Enhance Calcium Absorption
Stabilizer in processing food
Boosts Heart Health and Lowers Metabolic
Syndrome Risk Factors
Name: Dr. Noormazlinah binti Ahmad
Position: Senior Lecturer
Faculty: Faculty of Chemical Engineering & Natural Resources
Patent Number: PI2016400010, PI2016400018
Mobile Number: +60139832041
Office Number : +6095492868