Facilities at FKKSA
FKKSA has 12 laboratories, most of which are situated under one roof, with an area of 11,000 m2 at Block V and a clean new room (220 m2) located at Block W, as well as a computer laboratory located at Block X. The faculty laboratories have been set up to function as a teaching factory in order to simulate factory environment. There are six types of laboratories at FKKSA.
- Analytical Lab
- Environmental Engineering Lab
- Bio-Analytical Lab
- Bioprocessing Lab
- Bio-Scale Up Lab
- Gas Engineering Lab
WHY FKKSA Laboratories ?
- Provide new technology tools for analysis/pilot plant in the east coast areas of Peninsular Malaysia.
- Provide a conducive research environment with consultancy services in an efficient and professional manner.
- Offer training and quality user-friendly services in selected research disciplines to clients.
- Provide standard certificate of analysis (COA) and test reports