Master in Process Plant Operation
Why choose our MPP Programme?
- FKKSA is developing Master in Process Plant Operation program by coursework with the aim to produce graduates who are versatile in career transition for handling process plant. This program is also aimed at producing graduates who are competent in recent technology, organisation leadership, and professionalism and responsibility towards society and environment.
- Graduate that have Bachelor in Chemical Engineering.
- Industrial personal who have involved in process plant.
|Core Chemical Engineering||24|
Mode & Duration of Programme
|Full Time||3 Semester||1 Year|
|Part Time||6 Semester||3 Years|
|Elective Subject||Credit Hours|
|Environmental Management and Sustainability Development||3|
|Strategic Marketing, Planning and Implementation||3|
|Quality Control and Assurance||3|
- Recognized degree with CPA 2.50/4.00 and above or
- Recognized degree with CPA lower than 2.50/4.00. The candidates must have minimum of 5 years working experience in related fields.
English Language Requirement
- Candidates should have a good command of English equivalent to IELTS 6.0, TOEFL* 550 points (for international students only) or MUET Band 4 (for local students only). *TOEFL ITP is not acceptable.
- Candidates who have obtained a lower result or have not taken the TOEFL/IELTS are required to sit for the Preparatory Intensive English (PIE) classes and obtained Band 6.0 in the UMP English Proficiency Test (UMP-EPT) after registration.
- Intakes are twice in the year : September
For more information on postgraduate study, kindly click on this link http://ips.ump.edu.my/index.php/en/
Further information :