Masters in Chemical Engineering with Entrepreneurship (By Coursework)
Why choose our KKK Programme?
- To produce graduates who are competent in chemical product development, product quality management and are able to explore areas of business and entrepreneurship.
- It covers 75% Chemical Engineering and 25% Entrepreneurship
|Core Chemical Engineering||26|
Mode & Duration of Programme
|Full Time||3 Semester||1 Year|
|Part Time||6 Semester||3 Years|
|Semester I||MKK1143 Transport PhenomenaMKK1163 Catalytic Reaction EngineeringMKK1313 Chemical Product Design and ManagementMKK1112 Research MethodologyMKK1183 Managing Business IntelligenceMKK1173 Finance for Entrepreneurship Decision||3 Credits3 Credits3 Credits2 Credits3 Credits3 Credits|
|Semester II||MKK1253 Separation Process EngineeringMKK1263 Process Modelling and ControlMKK1132 Marketing IntelligenceMKK1122 Entrepreneurship Business PlanMKK2424 Thesis/Master Project IMKK15** Elective Chemical Engineering||3 Credits3 Credits2 Credits2 Credits4 Credits3 Credits|
|Semester III||MKK2436 Thesis/Master Project IIMKK15** Elective Chemical Engineering||6 Credits3 Credits|
Elective Subjects:MKK1533 Environmental TechnologyMKK1543 Bioprocess TechnologyMKK1523 Oil & Gas Processing Technology
- Recognized degree with CPA 2.50/4.00 and above or
- Recognized degree with CPA lower than 2.50/4.00. The candidates must have minimum of 5 years working experience in related fields.
English Language Requirement
- Candidates should have a good command of English equivalent to IELTS 6.0, TOEFL* 550 points (for international students only) or MUET Band 4 (for local students only). *TOEFL ITP is not acceptable.
- Candidates who have obtained a lower result or have not taken the TOEFL/IELTS are required to sit for the Preparatory Intensive English (PIE) classes and obtained Band 6.0 in the UMP English Proficiency Test (UMP-EPT) after registration.
- Intakes are twice in the year : January and September